Standard: according to EN12195:2000
Material: PP/100% polyester webbing
Width: according to customer’s requirement
Length: according to customer’s requirement
Strap color: yellow, blue, orange, pink and customized colors
Ratchet: plastic/steel/aluminum handle ratchet are all available
|Art. NO||Breaking Strength / kgs||Belt Width / mm||Total Length / m|
Ratchet Lashings are used for tying down loads whilst transporting , shifting or moving them.
They have replaced traditional jute ropes, chains and wires used for transportation and for a variety of other applications.
- Load restraint using a tensioning device (ratchet).
- Effective and safe control of loads whilst transportation.
- Extremely quick and efficient tie down and release of load thus saving time.
- No damage to the load being tied down.
- The end hooks could be S hooks, J hooks, D rings, Delta ring, flat hooks etc.
- Only use undamaged ratchet lashing, the label indicating the capacity must be clearly legible.
- Ratchet lashings must not be overload.
- Do not tie knots in the webbing.
- Protect the webbing against abrasion and/or cutting by using edge protectors and sleeves for sharp edges.
- Avoid twisted positioning of the ratchet lashing.
- Do not place loads on the ratchet lashing, which could cause damage.
- Ratchet lashings should not be used as a load lifting gear.