High precision hoist chain
|Safety ratio||4 times|
|Material||High quality alloy containing Cr, Ni, Mo|
|Application range||Fine tolerance hoist chain Material|
|Product marking||Mark impint strength grade in links ,such as G80|
|Surface treatment||Oiled, blackening, hot dip galvanized, electrogalvanized ,carburization|
A: The length and width of chains joint no more than 0.5mm
B: The twisted angle no more than 20 degrees on free condiction
C: Hand chain use automatic machine make is clean the welding good
|d||Inner length（P）||Width||WLL（T）||Weight（Kg/m）||Test load (KN)||Min Br. Force(KN)|
Scrap standard for chain
1. The allowable wear value of the chain shall not exceed 10% of the diameter of the ring chain bar.
2. Starting from the plane where the main ring is not bent, the main ring shall be scrapped if it is distorted by more than 10°.
3. Crack, bend or twist in any part of the chain and stuck or stiff in the hinge are prohibited when they cannot be ruled out.
4. The permanent elongation of chains and single rings shall not exceed 5% of their original length.
Can use on different pulley or hoist, lever hoist and electrical hoist.
High precision hoist chain refers to a specialized type of chain used in precision lifting applications where accuracy, reliability, and smooth operation are critical. This type of chain is designed to provide precise positioning, minimal chain elongation, and superior load control.
Key Features of High Precision Hoist Chain:
- Enhanced Precision: High precision hoist chain is manufactured to strict tolerances, ensuring consistent link dimensions and precise pitch control. This precision construction minimizes variations in chain length and pitch, resulting in accurate and reliable load positioning.
- Low Elongation: The chain is engineered to have minimal elongation under heavy loads, maintaining its original length and pitch. This characteristic is vital in applications that require precise vertical positioning and minimal deflection during lifting operations.
- Smooth Operation: High precision hoist chain is designed to offer smooth and uniform movement, reducing jerking or sudden movements during lifting or lowering processes. This smooth operation allows for precise load control and eliminates potential damage to the load or equipment.
- High Strength and Durability: Despite its precision design, high precision hoist chain maintains exceptional strength and durability. It is typically manufactured from high-grade alloy steel, providing superior tensile strength and resistance to wear, fatigue, and corrosion.
- Accurate Sizing and Pitch Control: High precision hoist chain undergoes rigorous quality control measures to ensure accurate link sizing and consistent pitch control. This precision manufacturing process guarantees proper fitment with compatible hoisting equipment, reducing the risk of misalignment or irregular operation.
- Certification and Compliance: High precision hoist chains are often manufactured in accordance with industry standards and certifications, such as ISO (International Organization for Standardization) standards or relevant safety regulations. These certifications ensure that the chain meets specific quality and performance requirements.
- Application Versatility: High precision hoist chains find applications in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, construction, and more. They are commonly used in precision lifting equipment, such as hoists, cranes, and overhead lifting systems, where accuracy and load control are paramount.
When selecting high precision hoist chains, it is crucial to consider factors such as the required load capacity, lifting height, operating environment, and compatibility with the hoisting equipment. Regular inspection, maintenance, and proper lubrication are also essential to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the chain.
By choosing high precision hoist chains, users can achieve precise load positioning, minimize chain elongation, and ensure smooth and accurate lifting operations in critical applications that demand high levels of precision and control.