The soft webbing sling is made of imported DuPont silk, polyester (polyester), and nylon. Widely used in various industries such as: metallurgy, oil pipeline, wind power hoisting, power transmission and transformation, nuclear power, shipbuilding, precision machinery, aerospace, port hoisting, chemical industry and other fields.
Advantages of soft webbing sling
- It is soft and does not hurt objects, and protects workers’ hands;
- It is easy to use and has a large load capacity;
- Long service life;
- Clear limit working force marking and color code, effectively improving safety performance;
Notes and daily maintenance of soft webbing sling
During the use of the spreader, if the rotation of the twist lock is inflexible or not in place, check and adjust the adjusting nut, and then check the following parts:
- Whether the tension spring of the pawl is damaged, if damaged, it should be replaced;
- Check whether the transmission mechanism is stuck. If it is stuck, it is poor lubrication, and lubricating oil (or grease) should be added to the movable connection of the transmission mechanism. If the guide pin is too tight, loosen the nut appropriately. If the connection is loose, the transmission pipe or other rods are deformed, it should be corrected;
- Whether the tension of the buffer spring is too small, if it is too small, the length of the wire rope connected to the buffer spring should be shortened.
During use, prevent the indicator paint on the indicator plate of the spreader from falling off. Once found, it is necessary to replenish the paint with the original instruction mark in time.
- For the steel wire rope on the spreader, it should be cleaned and lubricated with lubricating oil or grease in time, especially at the bend of the steel wire rope.
- For the main stress-bearing components, rings, twistlocks, ear plates and rigging shackles, under normal use conditions, they should be inspected at least once every 3 months, and there must be no cracks or serious deformation.
- All the oil cups, including the ratchet mechanism oil cup, the oil cup on the sliding bearing seat and the oil cup of the twist lock box, should be filled with lubricating oil in a timely manner according to the usage conditions.
- Frequently check whether the rope clamp is loose, whether the buffer spring is overstretched, and deal with the problem in time.
- Each type of spreader must not exceed the rated lifting capacity, and the buffer spring must not be overstretched.
- During the hoisting process, it should be hoisted smoothly to avoid deformation due to mutual collision between the spreader and the crane or other equipment.
How to use soft webbing sling
The soft webbing sling is light in weight, only 20% of the weight of the chain with the same load. Therefore, even if it falls from a high altitude, it will not cause personal injury. Similarly, when it is shaken on the hook of the crane, it will not easily cause head injury to the hoisting workers like the traditional sling. Another sling will not produce sparks in explosive or dangerous environments.
Maintenance of soft webbing sling is very easy. Damage due to impact is a common danger in hoisting operations. Soft webbing sling will only flatten under strong impact, so the risk is zero. If the sling is severely damaged, it will first appear that the outer envelope is damaged and the load-bearing core of the core will be exposed, indicating that the sling has been damaged.
High-strength Dyneema lifting belt
- Read the instructions carefully before use. Before each use, carefully inspect the sling to ensure that specifications are met. Unconfirmed or defective ones will be discontinued. It must be inspected by a competent person and should not be repaired by itself, the supplier’s recommendations should always be followed.
- First of all, the weight and length of the sling should be confirmed, and the correct method coefficient should be adopted.
- Abrasion on the surface, for example, the surface of some coats has some plush, which is normal and has little effect on the sling. Any significant localized substantial abrasions, exposed core material, or damaged core material shall not be used.
- When using the basket crane method, care should be taken to ensure safety and stability, and pay attention to the position of the center of gravity of the load. Avoid objects from slipping and falling.
- When using the sling, do not let the sling be knotted, twisted, twisted, and do not drag the sling and the load.
- Do not allow the sling to remain permanently under load.
Soft endless webbing sling. Soft endless webbing sling is made of the highest quality synthetic fiber in the world and processed by the most advanced weaving equipment and technology in the world. It is mainly composed of a load-bearing core and a sling protective cover. The load-bearing cores are arranged steplessly around and in parallel, and the protective sleeve is butted into a ring shape by a special wear-resistant sleeve to warn and protect the load-bearing cores for safe use. According to different hoisting environment requirements, it can be divided into: ordinary type, fireproof type, high strength type, combined type and other product series. Production range: 0.5T-500T.