On the first week of August we hoist a training with our workers in the meeting room. The purpose of the training is to Strengthen security awareness and ensure safe operation in work at the same time.
The support department and responsible man make a announcement of the dangerous operation would happened in our daily work.
Employee training management system model One
To tie in with the company’s development goals, to improve human performance, improve staff quality, enhance the ability of employees to work with the understanding of the corporate culture, and, in a planned way, enrich their knowledge and skills, exert its potential capability, establish a good interpersonal relationship, which carries forward the spirit of enterprise, the company established the system of training management (hereinafter referred to as the system), as the basis of all levels of personnel training implementation and administration.
Scope of application
All training plans, implementation, supervision, evaluation and improvement Suggestions for all employees of the company shall be handled in accordance with this system.
2.1 Induction training for new employees
1) Training object: all new personnel.
2) Training objective: To assist new staff to adapt to the new working environment as soon as possible and get into the working situation smoothly.
3) Training form: centralized training and skill training of the company.
4) Training content: company profile (including company history, corporate culture and functions of each department). Product introduction, company system introduction, compensation and incentive mechanism, cost and safety awareness training, quality training, etc.
2.2 In-service employee training
1) Training objects: internal employees of the company.
2) Training purpose: to maximize the validity of the company’s internal resources, strengthen internal communication and exchange, form a learning atmosphere of mutual help in the company, enrich the spare time learning life of employees, and improve their skills and awareness, etc.
3) Training form: in the company in the form of lectures or seminars, communication meetings.
4) Training content: it involves various aspects of the company’s projects and management, such as learning ability, management system, skills, execution ability, enthusiasm and values, as well as amateur knowledge and information that employees are interested in.